• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Finding out when Transpennine Nova 3 trains are running? Public Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t52192

Is there a way I can find out when Transpennine Nova 3 trains are running on the Scarborough-Liverpool Lime Street line without having to contact Transpennine Express?

I recall there is a rolling stock website somewhere, but when I tried to track the new 331 Northern trains on it for the Leeds Bradford Airedale line it didn't say which train model number it was.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
There is no publicly available site no. However if you ask in the TOPS request thread someone with access might be able to help you out.

The diagrams have probably been posted on here somewhere but that wont tell you what units or locos are running it or if it is a 185 instead.

nw-sparks

Is there a way I can find out when Transpennine Nova 3 trains are running on the Scarborough-Liverpool Lime Street line without having to contact Transpennine Express?

I recall there is a rolling stock website somewhere, but when I tried to track the new 331 Northern trains on it for the Leeds Bradford Airedale line it didn't say which train model number it was.

This thread usually has up to date gen:

https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/tpe-nova-3-class-68-mk5s-diagrams.190693

Status
Not open for further replies.