• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Finlay’sPhotos - Now Open!

Would you consider purchasing from the store?

• Yes it looks good :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No sorry :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xc220009

Hi Everyone

I’m over the moon to announce my new online shop is now open. I’m 16 and ready to start selling some of my work.

I will be selling packs of my photos, lots of railway packs.

Currently I have 2 packs on the website, they both start at £5 for 10 photos which are taken on a Nikon D3300. For a small amount extra the size can be increased to A4 and the option for them to be signed is available. All of my work is printed at home onto glossy photo paper.

Postage is cheap - Tracked and Signed Royal Mail through First if Second Class. All orders will be dispatched in a ‘Do not bend’ envelope.

I hope you find the time to visit the site and take a look around. Its in the very early stages so there isn’t very much on there. Feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much for taking a look and possibly purchasing.

Finlay (Photographer and CEO of FinlaysPhotos)

https://finlay.fws.store — Store Link

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xc220009

By the way - Any questions you have please leave down below and I would be very happy to answer them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.