• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Capital Connect telephone interview for trainee train driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I just wanted to ask if any of the forum users have previously taken the telephone interview with FCC and what it entails? Although, I can only surmise it will probably be some sort of competence based interview but thought I would see if any others have taken this interview and can confirm to me on what I can expect.

Cheers
A

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

andylee7

Hello Arthur, I too have a telephone interview booked for this Thursday,I think it will be a competence based interview, good luck with your interview

regards Andy

Anthonyekwe

Hi andy and arthur
I have my telephone interview on Thursday morning as well are you both going for the Blackfriars role or Brighton?

andylee7

Hello Anthony I've gone for the Brighton one, good luck with your interview and Haribo It was advertised on rtm jobs.

Gstar23

Hi all, i'm also going for the Brighton position. Has anyone found out anymore details about the telephone interview? Its only a short phone call so it can't be too bad! Good luck everyone!

Have not found anything out apart from they are holding the psychometric tests later this month near Gatwick. I'm presuming it will all be comeptence questions but good luck to all with the telephone interview.

andylee7

How did your interviews go? Just had mine felt it went good, now have to wait for email.

Anthonyekwe

Hi everyone that took the telephone interview hope it went well.

did anyone get a time scale of when they would get back to you?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hi andy hope your interview went well.

did they say they would email you as well?
it should be next week as the assessments are on the 22nd and 23rd

andylee7

Hi everyone that took the telephone interview hope it went well.

did anyone get a time scale of when they would get back to you?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hi andy hope your interview went well.

did they say they would email you as well?
it should be next week as the assessments are on the 22nd and 23rd

Hi Anthony they told me within one month for email. Hope yours went well also

Regards Andy

I had my telephone interview this afternoon and was told the same time frame so best of luck to all.

andylee7

Thanks arthur congratulations to you also, I booked the 23rd so I might see you there, enjoy the stones

Mainly CB based questions along the lines of "when have you had to deal with ......." or "when have you ......." Check the forum as there is plenty of posts with regards to CB interview questions

Status
Not open for further replies.