• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Capital Connect Timetables

MrSir

Does anybody have the old First Capital Connect timetable that was valid until 21st of March 2009 (when Moorgate services were still running)? I tried the Internet Archive which redirected me to a broken link every time and I found a website with FCC timetable archives but it didn't have the timetable I'm looking for.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D7666

I would also appreciate the timetable that was published by FCC in PDF format if anyone can find that.
I have the FCC pdf booklets for 12/08-03/09 and 03/09-05/09 which are the last Moorgate / first no-Moorgate .

I also have the corresponding 319s diagrams for the first as a pdf; I do not have that for the second period.

PM me your email address.

anthony263

Established Member
I have the FCC pdf booklets for 12/08-03/09 and 03/09-05/09 which are the last Moorgate / first no-Moorgate .

I also have the corresponding 319s diagrams for the first as a pdf; I do not have that for the second period.

PM me your email address.
Any chance you could email me a copy of the timetable booklet too please?

D7666

I am unable to, it says 'You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: D7666.' when I try to do it.
I can't answer that one, as others have PM with me.

As I got once bitten badly 2 years ago with an email address I gave out, that ended up being hacked, I do have to ask for your email address first.

EDIT
But I have got a pm from you.

Last edited: