• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Capital Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSD

I currently work for merseyrail, but would like to move back down south again, & FCC would be the most convenient TOC because of accomodation, anyone have opinions on what they are like as a company, & how they treat the staff, is it a good company to work for?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
Lets just say you find differing opinions on the company, for some things I think they've done well at but for some things I don't think should have happened at all.

Some colleagues detest First and is painfully obviously to all as they seem to moan all the time while others prefer to get on with their job and just carry on.

I've had a few managers so far and they all have their different styles of managing, some good, some bad.

I do think First actually do a good job and much has improved ie waiting rooms, toilets refurbished and reopened etc... The staff travel within First is second to none well except to maybe BR, :lol:

That being said, feel free to put in a application, what have you got to lose anyway?

anonymous0101

I currently work for merseyrail, but would like to move back down south again, & FCC would be the most convenient TOC because of accomodation, anyone have opinions on what they are like as a company, & how they treat the staff, is it a good company to work for?

What do you do at Merseyrail?

route101

Established Member
:roll:I had applied for FCC back in may and its still showing awaiting shortlisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.