• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Class upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Hi all,

I was looking for help please in regards to finding out which TOCs offer a flat fee First Class upgrade on weekdays?

Looking at "The Manual" (I've no idea how accurate/up to date it is) apparently ScotRail offer a range of First Class upgrades both on Weekends and Weekdays. I also believe LNER do.

Do any other TOCs offer them on weekdays?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Highlandspring

Established Member
There’s no first class on ScotRail at the moment and no sign of when or even if it will return.

Haywain

Veteran Member
Looking at "The Manual" (I've no idea how accurate/up to date it is) apparently ScotRail offer a range of First Class upgrades both on Weekends and Weekdays. I also believe LNER do.
The Manual? Does it still exist?

Haywain

Veteran Member
Whether it's up to date is questionable, as it still lists Weekend First Class upgrades for Avanti, which no longer exist.
An electronic version, I guess. I thought it had died off - we only have Knowledgebase.

Status
Not open for further replies.