• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Rail Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloogrape

Well your all aware of first-rail.co.uk here are the changes
the corparate site was taken down a week ago, the few members of staff we have are stil members of first-rail.co.uk.

the site has been replaced with a gallery which should stay for a few months while the first-rail corparate is rebuilt.

i am looking for railuk members to email me some pictures of the following trains from these companies

fgw
fgwl
virgin
midland mainline
swt
ews

your pictures must be resized to
640x360 and sent to [email protected]

also state which company you want your picture uploaded to!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Why 640*360 for the resolution? My camera does 640*480, but I can re-size.

I have shed loads of pictures I could submit for you. I'll do a re-size of my avatar shot, will send you my old avatar of 43175 as well if you wanted. Got a load of shots from all over the shop, so if you want to be more specific, I'll send you a profile of my best shots, probably a maximum of 5 for that, then you can decide if my photos are any good.

By the way, you could always visit http://julianwhitby4769.fotopic.net for my current Fotopic collection, where a good selection of photos can be found. It needs some SERIOUS revamping, with more photos in their thousands promised in the next couple of months. Got some from 2004 and spring 2005 to get on there ASAP, some of which are my best ever photos!

Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.