• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

For those with Sky - Building The Biggest - WCML - Discovery Science +1 - 11pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

snuk

Hi all,

For those lucky enough to have Sky with the documentary channels - I've just noticed a documentary about the WCML upgrade - Building The Biggest - World's Biggest Railway on Discovery Science. It's on now, started at 10pm but is repeated at 11pm on Discovery Science +1.

Steve.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
trust me to find this when someones posted the next day :( ahh well, ill look to see if its on today

tsubaki

When is the "Building the Biggest for billions of pounds less than the WCML" ECML special on?

:D

snuk

I have searched both the Radio Times website and the Discovery Science site, but unfortunately I can't see any repeats. Shame, it was a good programme.

Metroland

Established Member
I do like the way they have subtitled the Northerners and not the French man, so English speaking Yanks find it easier to understand.

Established Member
Thats sooooo american, "Visits large industrial areas" "Railroad locomotives"

:lol: see what you mean about the subs

Status
Not open for further replies.