• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Free International Pass 'FIP'and seat reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

102 fan

As has been mentioned elsewhere on this forum, there is a possibility that LNER will be keeping their compulsory seat reservations when the Covid restrictions finally end. I'm wondering if reservations will be available when using my FIP ticket?

I'm aware that one of the current conditions is that I have to give up my seat if the train is full, so there seems to be a conflict here, if it happens.

Thank you.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wallsendmag

Established Member
Anyone can make use of our App, Website or Travel Centres to book a seat. With all three options you can select exacly which seat your want. All free of charge

reb0118

Established Member
Fares Advisor
AFAIAA only active GB based staff are duty bound to vacate seats when using free travel facilities. If you're using FIP in Great Britain I assume you're foreign based. Therefore that rule shouldn't apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.