• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner intermodel shift patterns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy2712

Hello all,

Just wondering if there are any current Freightliner Intermodel drivers on here that can tell me a little bit about the shifts you work? I have applied recently and soon sitting the 2nd part of the driver assessments.

Any information would be very much appreciated. :)

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Beveridges

Established Member
I don't think any FL IM drivers are on here, but its freight, so its almost certainly going to have loads of nights and "early hours of the morning" starts!!

It's the trade off you get for having better work (freight) compared to better shifts (passenger).

Hardy2712

I don't think any FL IM drivers are on here, but its freight, so its almost certainly going to have loads of nights and "early hours of the morning" starts!!

It's the trade off you get for having better work (freight) compared to better shifts (passenger).

Sounds perfect to me! Lol

JAMBO

Be the same as any FOC, earlies, days, afternoon, nights. Few lads I know worked for them said they hardly work weekends which is a big bonus, and also got bank holidays off, pretty good really.

Status
Not open for further replies.