• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Ltd Trainee Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSparks

Hi all, thought it would be good to get a new thread started for discussion on the recent trainee jobs at Leeds and Eastleigh. Applied for Leeds. Good luck to everyone else who applied

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Louby

Hi all, thought it would be good to get a new thread started for discussion on the recent trainee jobs at Leeds and Eastleigh. Applied for Leeds. Good luck to everyone else who applied

Can you send me the link please

nick40uk

I applied for Eastleigh about 2 weeks ago. The application process was frustrating but persevered and got through it all in the end. Fingers crossed for a good result!

WillPS

Established Member
I also applied for Leeds. This and the EMT depot are my first applications, so I'm not really expecting to hear back from either - I know the process generally takes years not months.

Deliverance

Anyone who applied for Freightliner Eastleigh get any feedback, so far it's all quiet my end any information would be gratefully received.

BSparks

Anyone who applied for Freightliner Eastleigh get any feedback, so far it's all quiet my end any information would be gratefully received.

Applied for Leeds but not heard anything back except confirmation of receipt of application. From past experience it's a very, very long process.

Dinster

Hi Deliverance, I have applied for Eastleigh but as yet have heard nothing back. Not really expecting anything till the new year now

lobsterzest

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the position at Eastleigh? Hoping to hear something soon.

Thanks

Bluebri

I applied for Leeds too and same here, no word apart from confirmation of receipt.

Did everyone else have major issues getting the form completed online???

Deliverance

I applied for Leeds too and same here, no word apart from confirmation of receipt.

Did everyone else have major issues getting the form completed online???

I could' nt even get on the site for two days! Eventually filled in my form but it could have been an easier process.

PEP

Negotiating that website was a hurdle in its own right. Unusable practically. Took me a good while to work out how to get past the glitches.

Surfinsaint

The wait is agonising....Applied for Eastleigh back in December, but the mailboxes are always cospicuousy empty......

Has anyone heard anything yet?

Neil

nick40uk

I've not heard anything either. Applied to Eastleigh. Tried emailing them but no reply.Anyone else managed to get hold of them?

Deliverance

I applied for Eastleigh and have heard nothing as yet, but I assume the volume of applicants is the cause of the delay , so it will be a case of as and when.

benno79

Surfinsaint spoke to hr, they are still short listing but expect to be contacting people at some point in January.

ultra4

Their online careers site is pretty poor comparing to FGW for instance, where you can view each step of your progress..

Surfinsaint

Sorry guys, posted to the other thread for some reason....

To confirm what benno79 said, I bit the bullet yesterday and called the HR dept in London and was told that they are shortlisting now, and expect to get "feedback" sent out during the rest of January.

Neil

ultra4

Sorry guys, posted to the other thread for some reason....

To confirm what benno79 said, I bit the bullet yesterday and called the HR dept in London and was told that they are shortlisting now, and expect to get "feedback" sent out during the rest of January.

Neil

Well done.

benno79

Anyone heard anything yet? Apparently emails are going out asking people to interview?!

Dinster

Looks like we all had same idea - I phoned them yesterday and was also told to expect something in January. Hopefully sooner rather than later!
Good luck all

ukcinc

good luck to all and if your in Eastleigh..put over to the NR yard for a cuppa we dont bite much.

Hardy2712

I got an email yesterday to go for an interview next week.

Hope you all hear good news soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.