• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Trainee driver - pay increments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyflames

Please could anyone let me know the pay increments for Trainee driver with Freightliner ? Thank
You.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Luckyflames

They’ve asked me for depot preference. I told them Tilbury west Thurrock or London Gateway.

I'm sure it has been mentioned, in a different thread, that FL provide a car during training. I'm not waiting for a course but am intrigued to know if this is true, and if there are other perks during the training (which might help explain why the training wage is set as low as it is)?

Mgv1349

22k for 12 week, 29k until qualify then around 52k, HH is around 22k until qualified then up to around 57500, usually takes around 10-12 months all in, depending on amount of mentors available when coming to handling hours.

Luckyflames

22k for 12 week, 29k until qualify then around 52k, HH is around 22k until qualified then up to around 57500, usually takes around 10-12 months all in, depending on amount of mentors available when coming to handling hours.
Thanks.

Numbskull100

And after qualified !! ?

Think I’ll hold out for Southern
I'm in a course at present, will be IM driver. I'd suggest taking the opportunity if it arises. We're not paid brilliantly for the training but have no costs whilst away. Get food allowance, hire car etc. We have been really well looked after and trained. Can't recommend it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.