• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Frozen trainspotters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumrar

Established Member
Here is a few images of some freezing trainspotters I saw in a field near Alvechurch on Friday.

ywizkm.jpg

ywizkn.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

EE Type 3

Established Member
Is the one bored, or has someone knocked it's head off? :lol:

Nice shots Matt, the London Midland livery looks tasty in the snow.

mumrar

Established Member
Yes not sure why the lack of head but it was the case when I arrived. I saw them as I came home on a service and thought that with them having a face and facing the train it had be shot. Took me about an hour to get my angle right and get better weather. You have to remember that you only get one train every half an hour in each direction so not much practise. Still, you don't get bowled out on a single line!

mumrar

Established Member
Oooo, They had a car boot in that field once where I got a ... copy of Microsoft Office 07 :lol:

I know which field you mean, but I assure you this wasn't the field you mean. That field is either just south of Alvechurch (this is just by the M42 overbridge) or the field near Weights Lane where the recent track renewals were carried out at, which is nearly Redditch. Still, this location is perfect for a single unit, and if you chuck in some snowmen too.............

Status
Not open for further replies.