• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FTPE Qualified Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowgull

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about the vacancies advertised on the FTPE website, in particular when they are likely to start needing drivers? I'm thinking of applying for one of the roles.

Cheers,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rob12

Me too, I am based in the south but would like a move away from my current toc. Don't know much about diagrams or shift times but would be looking at hopefully York or hull, where u based? You from the northe?

yellowgull

Based in the south buddy, rather not say where on here. Only a guess but I suspect everyone will want to go to York. Haha. Good luck if you do apply

rob12

Does anybody have an idea about FTPE pay deal 1st April 2017, new talks were taking place? thanks

class 9

Talking to a former colleague whose with TPE, the number of Drivers required will depend on productivity talks, if the next proposals get rejected then more Drivers will be required, this is for service enhancements in 2018.

rob12

Talking to a former colleague whose with TPE, the number of Drivers required will depend on productivity talks, if the next proposals get rejected then more Drivers will be required, this is for service enhancements in 2018.

thanks

class 9

Got the email too, not done it yet. Speaking to people on the last intake, they didn't do an online test, but this time around response has been massive, particularly from Freight men. So I think all applicants will do it to sift it down a bit.

rob12

Got the email too, not done it yet. Speaking to people on the last intake, they didn't do an online test, but this time around response has been massive, particularly from Freight men. So I think all applicants will do it to sift it down a bit.

Yhea I can understand that then makes sense I suppose, However Its the first time I have done a transfer safety, Maybe I am stupid I grew up with ''apple computers and an abacus'' but I have had to print the record fill out and then scan it back in so I can email it? please tell me I am not the only numpty who did this as it downloaded as a PDF Even my other half agreed it was the only way to do it :roll:

Joof

Anybody heard anything. Did the online assessments but had zero correspondence with a yes or no regarding progressing to the next stage

Status
Not open for further replies.