• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Full English near Marylebone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drogba11CFC

On 28th May I will be going to the Aylesbury Model Railway show from Winchester. I will be looking to have a full breakfast in London and wish to know if there is anywhere near Marylebone where I can get a full English; black pudding and fried bread would be a bonus.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
There's an Italian place just opposite the station's main entrance that does the best brekky in London (in my opinion). It's right next to the corner to Great Central Street, and you can easily add black pudding and fried bread if you want. It's a bargain for what it is, and will definitely set you up for the day.

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
There's an Italian place just opposite the station's main entrance that does the best brekky in London (in my opinion). It's right next to the corner to Great Central Street, and you can easily add black pudding and fried bread if you want. It's a bargain for what it is, and will definitely set you up for the day.

Agreed as I have used it myself on a couple of occasions - trouble is I don't think they open on Sundays and the 28th May (date of OP travel) is a Sunday unfortunately.

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Agreed as I have used it myself on a couple of occasions - trouble is I don't think they open on Sundays and the 28th May (date of OP travel) is a Sunday unfortunately.
I've never been in a position to use it on a Sunday, but it was shut on New Years eve' (obviously a bank holiday), so you're probably right.

This one I take it: https://goo.gl/maps/rY9SjLKmy4T2

will give it a go next time I'm in London, indie Italian places usually good.
That's the one.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
I like the look of that Italian place though I've never been in there. I like the smells coming out of there too! It would be a shame if it's not open for you to try, as I've had a few great brekkies in independent Italian cafes in London, but Wetherspoons have a perfectly acceptable breakfast as a substitute :)

BanburyBlue

Is this run by the same people who run the cafe in Queen Victoria Street near Blackfriars? If so, yes would thoroughly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.