• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GA Trainee Depot Driver...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy-mc

nope still not heard anything yet :(
not sure how the scoring works but if scoring high is important i dont have much hope with my amazing 48 lol
my only glimmer of hope is that ive already passed the psycometrics

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

debadzuk79

This may seem like a dumb question but when you pass the psychometrics with any company do you get a certificate at the end then to prove you have passed?

Andy-mc

Any news yet guys?
14 days is up, website still says app is under consideration so not giving up hope yet

SPADTrap

Established Member
They're getting back to people I hear, I spoke to Ricky today about something separate and he mentioned he had been busy doing assessments all last week for the Depot Driver's positions. Anyone else for the West Anglia? Haven't spoken to a single person! Haha.

Charlyfarly

Heard from Ricky today, I have booked my interview for next week for Depot Driver, as I didn't want to wait too long, stewing over it... I think the next course will be in July, poss? Anyone else heard anything?

Bradders1984

Heard from Ricky today, I have booked my interview for next week for Depot Driver, as I didn't want to wait too long, stewing over it... I think the next course will be in July, poss? Anyone else heard anything?

What interview have you booked? Is it manager interview or MMI?

Charlyfarly

I'm still awaiting a mail to confirm, I believe it is for the Criteria Based Interview, i'm presuming they wont do the manager one in the same day, although I would be more than happy to get it out of the way at the same time.

Andy-mc

I've kinda given up and it probably is unlikely now :( although part of me is holding on as on the website it still says my application is under consideration and when I went for a similar job with a different TOC it took other a month for a response

Ransomes 902

Different vacancy, but anyone heard back regarding the trainee depot driver vacancy at Ilford closed on 28 April?

debadzuk79

Hello everyone. Ricky has been in touch today reference the above vacancy. He basically said thanks for applying and that they are still in the process of sorting applications and to please be patient. A further e mail will follow as soon as they have an update. Still not expecting to progress however, it was good to receive an acknowledgement that the process was still ongoing (if it is!)

SPADTrap

Established Member
Best of luck all. Ricky is extremely helpful so heed his advice and hopefully you'll hear soon. I've been in regular contact with the HR team regarding Cambridge vacancies and they've always been very accommodating and helpful! Best of luck to everyone with the applications!

Danastle1992

When I applied for this job I didn't have to sign in to anything or create an account with GA, is there a way of checking my application score as people are saying? I've had the email from Ricky saying that they're still going through applications etc so I know my application has got there

Steve24

Hi All,

I passed the initial assessments in Stratford in early July and was told to expect the next stage in approximately a month or longer. Has anyone who has done the same heard anything yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.