• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GCR Bridge numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair G.

Hi all,

So yesterday I took my son out to discover where Lutterworth station once stood. The bridge itself is still there and you can clearly see where the old entrance from ground level use to be.

We then talk a walk up the embankment to explore what we could of the old platform (which was not a lot at all!) and then headed south along the old track bed. We then found another bridge a little further along (near Misterton way on a map)

I couldn’t find any bridge reference number anywhere for these 2 structures (admittedly the Misterton Way bridge was much smaller but should have still had a structure number)

Just wondering if anyone else could shed any light on these 2 bridges for me please.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.