• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GCR Winter Gala 28/29 January

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
feltham2104 said:
ok is that a recover from the friday night down the pub??
Friday afternoon through to early hours of Saturday morning in the pub{s] 8) <--- may well be a dark glasses occassion

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
ye im still coming ill tlak to u on msn on sunday night as im off to dadds he's still in the middle ages with dial up so theres no chance ill be able to get on here

TheSlash

Established Member
Right, i am definetly coming, i'll be driving to Rothley on Saturday morning, arriving between 10:30 and 11:30, depends how much the 2nd driver wants to motor it

TheSlash

Established Member
I'll try and meet up with you guys but i have to see a man about an engine at some stage during the day

Nick

Thanks to everyone who came. I hope you all had a good time, I particulary liked the evening mail drop on the Saturday...something nice about watching a steam train at speed!

Status
Not open for further replies.