• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

General Knowledge Quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Calthrop

Established Member
"The Universal Soldier" in the -- 1960s? -- song of that name (don't know who sang it).

Calthrop

Established Member
Correct. It was written by Buffy Sainte-Marie and recorded by her and Donovan.

To you to take aim.

Thanks.

Which prominent and "famously ferocious" historical figure was once involved in an embarrassing -- and a little disquieting -- situation, which featured a very large number of rabbits?

Calthrop

Established Member
@DaleCooper -- like it ! but my "answer person" 's rabbit problem featured a whole load of indistinguishable-and-nameless lagomorphic critters.

Calthrop

Established Member
A wondrous array of ideas -- I'd (just) heard of Hunter S. Thompson; Bishop Len Brennan, I had to Google (suffice to say, re Father Ted -- I know almost nothing about the show; and from my very small acquaintance with it, would wish things to remain so). But no, it wasn't them -- nor Rasputin. Please keep the suggestions coming in, guys !