• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

General Knowledge Quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gloster

Established Member

Correct. They are the initials, by which they are usually known, of the four best known sons of Johann Sebastian Bach: Wilhelm Friedemann, Carl Philipp Emanuel, Johann Christoph Friedrich and Johann Christian.

To you to tune up for the next question.

DaleCooper

Established Member
Correct. They are the initials, by which they are usually known, of the four best known sons of Johann Sebastian Bach: Wilhelm Friedemann, Carl Philipp Emanuel, Johann Christoph Friedrich and Johann Christian.

To you to tune up for the next question.
Thank you, I knew I recognised "C.P.E." from somewhere.

Open floor...

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
As it's an open floor, I'll put up the one I almost did by accident at lunchtime - before I forget what it was!

Which TV character was famously driven to the Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles in a car specially built for him?

millemille

The Pink Panther (the cartoon feline, not the Peter Sellers villain), in one of Big daddy Roth's creations, at the start of every episode?

millemille

Ok, continuing the automotive theme.

Who's Ferrari had the number plate "NRVOUS"?

And I'm after the owner, not the driver.

millemille

No one?

The answer is Morris Fryer, the father of Ferris Bueller's hypochondriac friend and fellow truant Cameron Fryer.

Open floor.

RyanOPlasty

Sorry for the delay.
Which Football League club has the closest ground to the river Mersey? (as of today , so Everton's new ground doesn't count)