• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Geographical Awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nym

Established Member
Can't remember the name of the company that made my coin mechs on the canaries, bloddy accurate peices of kit, but very suseptable to sand damage...

No-one 'washered' us sucsessfully...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nym

Established Member
Yay, border controls at Carlisle and a massive fence... :D

Next we'll make them take on all of RBS' debt, then claim oil feilds by proportion of investment by companies based in the relevant countries, BP owns a lot of the oil, and if Scotland leaves GB, they leave the assets with where BP is based, Britain, that the're not in, and EU operating regs mean they can do **** all to stop us :D

Oh, and we'll have our rolling stock back, road networks, and you'll be buggered if we let Swansea keep taking care of your vehicles. Oh, and all forgin vehicles will be charged masses to use UK's roads. :D

Butts

Veteran Member
Yay, border controls at Carlisle and a massive fence... :D

Next we'll make them take on all of RBS' debt, then claim oil feilds by proportion of investment by companies based in the relevant countries, BP owns a lot of the oil, and if Scotland leaves GB, they leave the assets with where BP is based, Britain, that the're not in, and EU operating regs mean they can do **** all to stop us :D

Oh, and we'll have our rolling stock back, road networks, and you'll be buggered if we let Swansea keep taking care of your vehicles. Oh, and all forgin vehicles will be charged masses to use UK's roads. :D

What was that you were saying about my goodself and XC making ludicrous posts :lol:

By the time we get to Carlisle were miles into England...

As for the vehicles I'm sure our Celtic Cousins the Welsh will not be so harsh :p

Established Member
Would be pretty dumb coin mechs to accept them though, mine never did.... (Even though mine where programmed for Euros, and Pound Coins only)

I wouldn't be suprised if it was the owners putting the dodgy stuff in - easy way to make a few more quid.

Easiest way to empty a one armed bandit is to get a sledgehammer...

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
[youtube]sEdhJN04tC4[/youtube]

Sorry, had to be done, even in a railway transport forum, some things are boring...

I was talking about chain links the other night and falling asleep...

Haha was worth the wait to get home and see what the clip was!

I guess difficult would be a better way to put it, with the customer though either way!

Nym

Established Member
Not if you get one of those new fancy machines that has an alarm when its opened...

Tip: Attack old machines!

Or use a cabinet key to place the unit into test mode and keep hitting spin, (this tests the hopper, and can usually be done without sounding any allarms)

PS: This is how engineers get rich ;) (Not really, we work very hard to make everyone's lifes better)

Established Member
Tip: Attack old machines!

Or use a cabinet key to place the unit into test mode and keep hitting spin, (this tests the hopper, and can usually be done without sounding any allarms)

PS: This is how engineers get rich ;) (Not really, we work very hard to make everyone's lifes better)

There'll be a few programmers out there who have put in a sequence which pays out. Until the machine gets chipped, that is.

Nym

Established Member
And if it gets chipped, considering how many people actually write the software for gaming machines in this country, I'll give you a clue it's less than 100, then the chip will let you cheat it instead ;)

Nym

Established Member
I love the BBC's placement of Bolton and Sunderland too, not really in the correct places there. Vaugely right, but nowhere near correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.