• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Germany/Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.

T5C5

Hi,

Recently, there were several events, thus some special tram lines in Leipzig.

5247.jpg

At WGT, lines 11E...

5235.jpg

...and 31 known from last year were running between Dölitz and the main station.

5239.jpg

No. 52 and 54 were in service for Herbert Grönemeyer's concert. Line 52 was running from the fair to the concert whereas line 54 connected living quarter Lausen with the location of the event.

5245.jpg

Yesterday, at the Linkin Park concert, a small but unusual tram, no. 7E was running in the town of Leipzig between Sportforum and Juhannisplatz.

For more photos, please visit my website: http://1435.netau.net/ I hope you will like them.

Best wishes

Áron

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

starrymarkb

Established Member
Did you go to any of the WGT events?

Late trams leaving the Agra after the last bands are rather busy ;) Plus big outfits don't always fit in the trams!

Hope to go again next year :)

T5C5

No, I didn't take part at the event itself but made photos of the trams and partly of the people too. I liked to see trams at 2 a.m. and the black color of line 31. :)

starrymarkb

Established Member
I had planned to go this year, but with it clashing with the Bach festival I couldn't afford the inflated hotel prices.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.