• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Getting Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOrganHC

Hi

I need a little help. I am an old (ish) lady who used to collect numbers about 50 years ago, but then stopped as I moved on to other things, but never lost my interest in trains.

I now not only have a husband who shares everything in live with me, but am a grandmother who is always looking for ways to enhance her grandchildren's time when spent with me. One of whom is a grandson who loves trains and is now 5.

I had never heard of the books containing the information about the numbers for trains, truck, wagons etc until recently when we had someone come ans stay with us.

These books and their information is fantastic, but I was wondering if there is anywhere I can download perhaps a page at a time so we can visit a station with our grandson until he is old enough to understand the way of collecting as well as to travel by himself.

I look forward to any replys, and constructive critism I may receive.

Thank you

Morgan ( as in Le Fay :D )

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Or just the classic Platform 5 / NREA handbooks which can be bought online or from shops

Techniquest

Veteran Member
As a long-time user of the NREA spotters books, I can vouch for their value and would recommend getting one if your grandson develops a liking for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.