• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Going to White Hart Lane this Sunday (15/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VauxhallandI

Established Member
I am going to Tottingham Hotspur FC on Sunday (don't ask).

I was out last night and some people I am going with said that there is all sorts of shenanigans going on.

Apparently I need to change at Edmonton Green from Theobalds to White Hart Lane?

I can't see the plan in my head.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Have you planned your journey using the National Rail journey planner?

Open data websites are showing trains at WHL on Sunday, but not many trains (none of the Cheshunt trains are showing as calling there!), so I would consider an alternative route unless you like being packed in like sardines.

There are no trains showing as calling at Northumberland Park.

spurs4life

Trains are running 18 and 48 past the hour straight to White Hart Lane station from Theobalds Grove.

VauxhallandI

Established Member
I had a quick look at NRE earlier and another now and it says I have a change at Edmonton Green -6 mins.

I have to be there at 1.30p-ish and leave an hour after the end so I should be ok for room on the train

spurs4life

Look at the timetable on Greater Anglia website all the info is there they have amendments for the football.

VauxhallandI

Established Member
Cheers, the alterations are only till 1055am so why the NRE site is giving me the Edmonton change to a service from Enfield we will never know.

I'll give you a wave and here's hoping for a high score draw

Be3G

Established Member
The normal Sunday service along the Southbury loop is different to Mon–Sat: trains call at the loop stations followed by Edmonton, Seven Sisters, Hackney and Liverpool Street only.

Further complicating things today however, were/are:

• Engineering works up at Cheshunt, which meant Southbury loop trains were diverted to Enfield;
  • The football, which (as is customary) means the Southbury loop trains call additionally at White Hart Lane.

VauxhallandI

Established Member
Well if Spurs had scored 5 too it would have been:D

Yes indeed lots go glum folk around me. The bottled the post match first team player chat by bringing in the French defender who couldn't speak English!

Still I was seat to sofa in 30 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.