• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Gradient profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwatch013

Hi all,

Can some kind soul point me in the direction of the gradient profile for Newquay - Par please. I actually have a profile diagram, but unfortunately it has no values of the grades on it.

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Planner

Veteran Member
Its probably in the Ian Allen gradient profile book. If not, then you'll need access, or someone with access, to the 5 mile diagrams.

John Webb

Established Member
I've a copy of the original 'Railway Magazine' gradient book, which I think the Ian Allan book is a reprint of, and the Par - Newquay line isn't in it.

ralphchadkirk

Established Member
Diagrams of every 5 miles of track with all sorts of useful things on - used for engineering.

Dennis

Established Member
All sorts of useful things....like what?? Being a (part time) BVE route developer, 5 mile diagrams sound like they could be very useful.

Blackwatch013

Hi,

Many thanks for the replies guys. Mark you're a star man, that is a tremendous help. Can I ask which book its from? I have the Ian Allen Main line gradients book, but haven't come across anything else.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.