• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Great videos to download and they're free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainspot50049

I stumbled across this site www.therailwaychannel.com and I have to say I'm b***y impressed. I guess it only works if you've got broadband but they've got a weekly programme called Railway World that, as far as I can see, is professionally done - looks like something off Discovery? It's free anyway.
The one I've just watched was a feature on the Severn Valley railway gala which was pretty good and there are a couple of other shows too - including one I noticed about Tornado. I've just downloaded it (also free) which they tell you how to do. Anyway - they ask on the site that if you enjoyed the programme to pass the site on to others - and i did - so I am!
Off to watch the other programmes now - although I should go to bed
Bill
:D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
I am going to plan to make videos like that, but through youtube.

me123

Established Member
Yes, very professional:

"But we're not going to show you any of that, mainly because I arrived late" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.