• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia Delay Repay - what is the 12 digit ticket reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerheid

Established Member
Hello

I'm trying to claim delay repay from Greater Anglia, which seems to be more difficult than before.

I've logged out, which appears to be the only way you can claim for a non season ticket.

I'm now at this screen:

Can anyone tell me what the ticket reference is? The only clues are that if you go over 12 digits it says "please enter only 12 characters" and if you type a dash or a colon then it says "Value not allowed".

Grr :(

Attachments

• ga delay repay form.jpg
    ga delay repay form.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 23
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Watershed

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
It looks like they might be after your booking confirmation number? I don't think it particularly matters what you enter, as long as you've uploaded the details and picture of your ticket.

1955LR

Is there a link next to the box to show what they mean, there is on the TFW website I used a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.