• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia Liverpool St

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mister

Morning All,

As the title suggests, can anyone shed some information on Liverpool St depot for Qualified Drivers for GA? Am I right in thinking there's an ex- Anglia depot and there's an ex- West Anglia depot? I've had a look at the sticky thread regarding routes and tractions so assuming they're all correct, don't need to be mentioned here.

If anyone can tell me the earliest book on, latest finishes, are Sundays inside the working week, how is the work, how is the depot in general, AL entitlements etc, that would be much appreciated. I've checked the Aslef website but I'm also aware they're not always up to date. TIA.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Teddyward

I think both are just after 0500 earliest book on and after 0000 for latest off on anglia and after 0100 on west but both sides have night work too. Sundays outside committed. That’s as much as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.