• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Manchester Traincard prices, June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew S

Established Member
Does anyone know the current weekly, monthly and annual costs for a Greater Manchester Traincard?

I've tried asking Northern who sent me to TfGM, and TfGM said I would have to go to a ticket office and ask in person.

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jfollows

Established Member
These?
Took me approximately 5 seconds to look up; why "Northern" or "TfGM" couldn't do the same I don't know.

(I'm not getting at Mathew S who asked a perfectly reasonable question, but if he asked two different sets of people who work in the industry (whereas I don't), their answers are hopeless!)
1624301954869.png

Last edited:

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
The ever reliable and helpful National Rail website says to ask ticket office staff, so maybe not so easy to look up. See link below.

Mathew S

Established Member
These?
Took me approximately 5 seconds to look up; why "Northern" or "TfGM" couldn't do the same I don't know.

(I'm not getting at Mathew S who asked a perfectly reasonable question, but if he asked two different sets of people who work in the industry (whereas I don't), their answers are hopeless!)
View attachment 98584
Thanks @jfollows - idk why I didn't think to look on there myself :oops:

jfollows

Established Member
To be fair, i had to make an educated guess on BR FARES, I put Manchester Piccadilly as the Origin and then tried GM as the Destination .... and "GM TRAINCARD" was the seventh in the list, so hey presto! Doesn't always work as simply as this ......

Status
Not open for further replies.