• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Green Bus services withdrawn in Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrewbly

I understand that The Green Bus have withdrawn some of their school bus services in Birmingham with immediate effect. Just wondered if anybody knows which services have been affected? Thanks S.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WM Bus

I understand that The Green Bus have withdrawn some of their school bus services in Birmingham with immediate effect. Just wondered if anybody knows which services have been affected? Thanks S.
Where have you heard this?
Though I guess if there are any changes to services in the area it'll probably be on the TFWM website in the coming week.

Shrewbly

I gather that letters have gone out to some pass holders direct from The Green Bus. My daughter sometimes uses these services, and she's heard from friends that some have been withdrawn, in particular those that cross out of the West Midlands into other areas.

Shrewbly

As far as I can tell it's the following services that have been withdrawn with immediate effect - 872, 873, 882, 883, 884, and 885. These are all school services that are registered as public services. However TfWM, Worcestershire County Council and the Traffic Commissioners all seem unaware that The Green Bus have withdrawn them, and they are still appearing in journey planners.

tjwpsv

As far as I can tell it's the following services that have been withdrawn with immediate effect - 872, 873, 882, 883, 884, and 885. These are all school services that are registered as public services. However TfWM, Worcestershire County Council and the Traffic Commissioners all seem unaware that The Green Bus have withdrawn them, and they are still appearing in journey planners.
I believe those routes are correct, along with 50Y.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.