• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Groupsave question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeGJ1984

Got a question about groupsave: A group of 3 travelling from Shrewsbury to Birmingham Snow Hill (with a change at Smethwick Galton Bridge, although the ticket would be the same if travelling to New Street). I can find groupsave for £9.50 each (total £28.50) but it only seems to appear on the London Midland trains, not the Arriva Trains Wales trains that run on the same route. London Midland do set the fare, but it says route any permitted. Would this mean I can use the Arriva Trains Wales trains? I would think so, but the National Rail or other journey planners do not seem to indicate this. What do others think?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PermitToTravel

Established Member
ATW don't do Groupsave, instead offering their own small group discount. You can't use Groupsave discounted tickets on their services.

Status
Not open for further replies.