• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR - Customer Ambassador - Assessment Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browno

Hi everyone, my partner is applying for a role as a Customer Ambassador with GTR. We’ve looked online but haven’t found a huge amount of info about the application process but she’s made it through to the assessment centre after passing the online tests. Other than the control room test, does anyone have any advice/tips on what else gets covered at the assessment or how to prepare?

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ninhog

My partner has just applied for the same role with Southeastern and is waiting for the next stage.
What was involved for the online tests and how did your partner find them?

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
My partner has just applied for the same role with Southeastern and is waiting for the next stage.
What was involved for the online tests and how did your partner find them?

These roles are quite different between SE and GTR. A Southeastern ambassador will be a customer service person on station concourse etc, whilst a GTR they work at Three Bridges ROC in a service delivery type role.

ninhog

These roles are quite different between SE and GTR. A Southeastern ambassador will be a customer service person on station concourse etc, whilst a GTR they work at Three Bridges ROC in a service delivery type role.

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.