• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR Medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

itomx

Hi all,

I have my GTR medical this week and I've applied for the role of Sales Assistant. I have been given a conditional offer based on the results of the medical.

I'm not sure if I'll pass as I have a few medical problems all with my heart. I have sinus tachycardia and arythmia as well as IRBBB. I've been told that this is a normal varient of my heart. However, a few days ago I had another ECG and it showed up Left Ventricular Hypertrophy. It's under investigation and I'm having a few symptoms such as palpataions but nothing major.

I also have migraines and tablets called sumatriptan on repeat but I've not needed to take them for 2 months because the migraines have subsided. Drowsiness is the main side effect of these but I never experience any side effect from them.

Would I pass a medical based on this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BloominMan

Being a non safety critical post I would assume you would pass. Though it's entirely down to your assessor on the day and what the company's opinion may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.