• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

gtr's application question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladder23

Established Member
Hi all,

having failed multiple times for Thameslink jobs I am wondering now if this initial question on the application could be where I am going wrong. The question I will attach below, please don't get the wrong idea I AM NOT asking for an answer, I just want clarification as to what I should point it towards as such, each previous time I have written lots but I am convinced I am going overboard with it and could be going off topic.

To help us understand what motivates and drives you, please tell us why you have applied for this position?

Cheers guys! I am hoping this will not just help me but others who look for careers with GTR.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ESONEULB

" To help us understand what motivates and drives you, please tell us why you have applied for this position? "

It's a must that you match your answer to the requirements of the job which are all highlighted in the job application from GTR.

If it says the job role involves the applicant concentrating for long periods of time. Then you must put this in your answer. IE. In my previous job I really enjoyed and excelled at concentrating for long periods of time.. I just giving you a real rough idea of what I mean

Ladder23

Established Member
" To help us understand what motivates and drives you, please tell us why you have applied for this position? "

It's a must that you match your answer to the requirements of the job which are all highlighted in the job application from GTR.

If it says the job role involves the applicant concentrating for long periods of time. Then you must put this in your answer. IE. In my previous job I really enjoyed and excelled at concentrating for long periods of time.. I just giving you a real rough idea of what I mean
Frustratingly I never even went down the route before!! Makes so much sense.

Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.