• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the *BUS* Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
I know a makeover had been suggested, but I don't know if it actually happened or not. If it has, could it be Ormskirk?

sonic2009

Established Member
I've been there lots over my lifetime :) open floor anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

gnolife

Established Member
THat blue thing looks a lot like something that might turn up in Go North East's fleet.
I'll guess at Durham

clagmonster

Established Member
I spy a couple of Greater Manchester suggesting red and grey stripes by the shelters. Thus I am going to ignore the obvious red bus and say Bolton.

Established Member
I genuinely believe that definately ain't up North.

Looks like a Southern S Eastern or SW Trains PIS screen at the back suggesting it's next to a station.

Could the 'Red' GMPTE stripe at the back infact be FirstGroup pink on the side of a train station?

I spy a couple of Greater Manchester suggesting red and grey stripes by the shelters. Thus I am going to ignore the obvious red bus and say Bolton.
No.

Doesn't look like Bolton[but have been wildly out on this thread loads of times], i'll have a go at Radcliffe
No.

I'll guess at Stalybridge then
No.

I genuinely believe that definately ain't up North.

Looks like a Southern S Eastern or SW Trains PIS screen at the back suggesting it's next to a station.

Could the 'Red' GMPTE stripe at the back infact be FirstGroup pink on the side of a train station?
Ah ha! That's a good suggestion regarding the stripe!

Much better than the previous guesses, but still incorrect.

Do we need another clue?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.