• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess The Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Established Member
I didnt make the script, its the sfpg (single file php gallery), I'll attempt to change it around
Actually - Assuming it holds no confidential/private data - I'm just curious about that MD5 hash at the end. Is that a user-specific session variable (Etc) or a hash of the files local folder and/or path? 8)

I've got code here to reverse-crack MD5 hashes (I wrote a script to do it as a proof of concept a while ago) but asking the owner is generally much more polite, much less processor intensive, and if the plain-text from that hash is longer than 32 bytes, then I'm looking at over a week to crack it! :shock::lol:

Farewell, and thanks in advance for raising (And maybe satisfying) my curiosity! <D
>> Death <<

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
Well, that would be a type-II Johnson attachment with a type 3 connection on a Henderson sleeper. Based on your geographical location, the fact it's at/near a station and the above knowledge, the only location that would qualify would be Brunstane.

Going back to a sensible image :lol:
Have a shot at this then...

guess.jpg

No one? Have I stumped you all? :D
I shall give you a clue, behind the building on the left is the current station. The disused line used to head into Manchester, from South Yorkshire.

Actually - Assuming it holds no confidential/private data - I'm just curious about that MD5 hash at the end. Is that a user-specific session variable (Etc) or a hash of the files local folder and/or path? 8)

I've got code here to reverse-crack MD5 hashes (I wrote a script to do it as a proof of concept a while ago) but asking the owner is generally much more polite, much less processor intensive, and if the plain-text from that hash is longer than 32 bytes, then I'm looking at over a week to crack it! :shock::lol:

Farewell, and thanks in advance for raising (And maybe satisfying) my curiosity! <D
>> Death <<
feel free to try and get at it

Status
Not open for further replies.