• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Train...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ash Bridge

Established Member
If no one else wants the floor I'll offer this one...

Attachments

• IMG_2445.JPG
    IMG_2445.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 123

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Thanks Atomicdanny. Try this one for size. Clue - it's not a Pacer. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0268.JPG
    IMG_0268.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Dhassell

Class 43? 43002 in particular?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After looking at pictures of 43002 it isn't, Looks like a diesel cab door though!

Last edited:

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Class 43? 43002 in particular?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After looking at pictures of 43002 it isn't, Looks like a diesel cab door though!

You fell into the trap! ahahaha etc.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Looks like the door on my colas 56 namely the yellow part of the livery

Not that type. I've just had a thought though that I'm not sure if this one is mainline registered at the moment although it has been in the past, so as a giveaway clue perhaps you could imagine the door in BR blue? :oops: