• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Train...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
No, but Dan is very close indeed...

I have to go offline for a bit now, but I'll be back on later this afternoon.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
I get the feeling you set up an alert on the thread for just these circumstances...?:smile:8-)

At Finsbury Park on Monday 20th, snapped from an LNER service which overtook it just north of the platforms...

Attachments

• May 2019 077.JPG
    May 2019 077.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 7

DanNCL

Established Member
I get the feeling you set up an alert on the thread for just these circumstances...?:smile:8-)

At Finsbury Park on Monday 20th, snapped from an LNER service which overtook it just north of the platforms...
Might have done ;)

I knew I had to get it at some point :lol:

Here's the next one :smile:
IMG_7424 - Copy.JPG

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
It's a small image, but it is probably a lot easier than it might look at first glance. I'm offline in a few minutes, so unless it goes straight away I'll check back tomorrow around midday for any answers being offered.

upload_2019-5-26_0-3-22.png

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Back to you, Dan... and I'm pretty sure you know exactly which 91 it is?

I'll put the picture up in a minute in case you want to have a stab at the bonus point first...