• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Train...

FrodshamJnct

Established Member
I don't think flipping the image to enable correct orientation can be construed as image manipulation or editing...? The identity of the train has not been further obscured as a result

A Pacer

It started off upside down and was then flipped to be the correct orientation. If it was intentionally uploaded upside down at first I think that breaks the rules.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

IamTrainsYT

I don't think flipping the image is allowed. This from the rules:
I don't think flipping the image to enable correct orientation can be construed as image manipulation or editing...? The identity of the train has not been further obscured as a result

A Pacer
It started off upside down and was then flipped to be the correct orientation. If it was intentionally uploaded upside down at first I think that breaks the rules.
I didn’t see flipping the image around obstructed the image in any way.

no not a pacer.

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Whilst in this case it’s best to give the original poster the benefit of the doubt, I’d advise that pictures are uploaded with the correct orientation in future. Any modern smartphone or computer is easily able to rotate images to avoid misleading anyone.

IamTrainsYT

Whilst in this case it’s best to give the original poster the benefit of the doubt, I’d advise that pictures are uploaded with the correct orientation in future. Any modern smartphone or computer is easily able to rotate images to avoid misleading anyone.
Will do