• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the train!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

1K73

One of the 67 'Thunderbirds' at KX?

Its pretty hard to guess from something that looks like a 2 year olds painting.

David

1K73

Plus the shot had had an insane amount of editing done to it....the picture was useless in guessing, its only when KX was mentioned that people started guessing locos that had been there at random.....so 'Guess' was the correct assumption!

David

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
actually on the pic i could make out a streamlined front, so i knew something like a 40/55 or whatever was out of the question

Ben

40445 said:
Plus the shot had had an insane amount of editing done to it....the picture was useless in guessing

My Fault

i apologise :cry:

evil_hippo

The rapidity of that was questionable, but nevertheless, here we are:

hrao81.jpg

A bonus point for saying what conditions this picture was taken in.

evil_hippo

The david known as Harry Potter gets 2 points as it's a 156 and the the other david gets one point and tory leadership for correctly telling me that it was in fog, which the flash has illuminated. It was not take out of a window at all but a place on the s&c which I reach by geoing through a cemetery, which is lovely on a night like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.