• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR First Class: What do I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle73

On Moderation
I'm travelling to Great Malvern in September, and I was hoping for a sandwich off the trolley for lunch, but looking at the menu on their website, that part of the menu doesn't kick in until 11 am, and my train leaves Paddington at 10:22. The breakfast menu doesn't look very inspiring for lunch. Does this mean I'll have to pack my own lunch if want something else?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

VT 390

Established Member
I'm travelling to Great Malvern in September, and I was hoping for a sandwich off the trolley for lunch, but looking at the menu on their website, that part of the menu doesn't kick in until 11 am, and my train leaves Paddington at 10:22. The breakfast menu doesn't look very inspiring for lunch. Does this mean I'll have to pack my own lunch if want something else?
Would the lunch/day menu be available after 11:00 on that service (probably Oxford) as when I have used that route they usually come round twice once after Paddington and once after Oxford, as that service will be at Oxford gone 11:00 they may switch menus?
I don't know for sure though if they will have both on board.

broadgage

I have received a free first class sandwich well before 11-00. It was not what was listed on the menu, but still quite good. I was not able to purchase any wine or beer to go with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.