• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Gateline Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juk123

Hi New to the forum, just a quick question for all those that are in the know I have an interview for Gateline Assistant with GWR. What should I expect from the interview, is it based around customer service and experience? Any advice would be brilliant

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rob wright

not sure about gateline specifically but always go heavy on customer service. one of the tag lines of working for GWR is GEMS or "great experience makers" where have you applied for?

Juk123

not sure about gateline specifically but always go heavy on customer service. one of the tag lines of working for GWR is GEMS or "great experience makers" where have you applied for?

Cheers , Newbury Station. Do they run the Assessment days, odd to have the Interview before an Assessment day

FGW_DID

Established Member
Unless it’s changed recently, there’s no assessment day for Gateline. The only stage after the Interview is the routine medical.

Juk123

Thanks so much for all in info, just had my interview feel it went well, hopefully it did. Would like the position even more now after the interview. Nice people and good company, fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.