• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Laverton Halt railway station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multiple Unit

Becuse Iam heading up to this Railway on Saturday and the Limmited ammount of busess from Toddington Iam Wondering if it is Possible that I could get off at this Sation and Catch the Bus Back to Cheltnam as it seems to =pas or go along the B? which I assume is the same or not far away form the Station.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kinghambranch

Laverton Halt closed in March 1960 and has yet to reopen so don't try and get off the DMU there! Indeed, I don't think the service that starts on Saturday goes quite as far as the site of Laverton Halt yet (a run round loop is being constructed there). I don't think the GWSR has any plans to rebuild Laverton Halt in the future but this business is full of surprises so its very much "never say never!"

dzug2

You should have no trouble catching the 1729 bus Toddington to Cheltenham after the end of the diesel service at 1645. The stop is a hundred yards or so from the station

Status
Not open for further replies.