• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Paddington DMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoDo

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone has recently (month or 2) attended a managers interview at Paddington. And if you have heard anything back yet.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

miyagi

I also had my dmi at the start of the week and have not heard back but was told it may take a while due to amount of candidates to be interviewed.

JoDo

Thanks mine was at the beginning of the week too. Just curious as to how long we have to wait for the results.

beany

Mine was This week also.no idea how many new trainees they are taking.
Was told when the schedules are done next year they will know when courses will start.
But if we pass interview and put into talent pool we will be starting eventually.
I'm guessing we will find out how we done next week ?

Simply_h

I had my interview last week and got the email today that I'd been accepted. Just want to give hope and encouragement to others looking to get into the railway. I am a Young man (23) with no railway or safety critical experience, just a customer service background, understanding of the role and the willingness to learn and work hard. I actually worked as a team leader for Tesco when I made my application so I am the definition of someone from the street.. it hasn't come easy, earlier this year I had an interview with another toc, passed all the psychometric tests and mmi but failed the dmi which was heart breaking to be honest but I didn't give up and if I can do it then anybody can as long as you apply yourself and show the right ATTITUDE. I really want to thank you guys on the forum for all of your advice and guidance. It is great that there is a platform such as this and I recommend any one who is looking to get in to the railway to really use this forum as there is so much help on here. All the best guys

JoDo

Thanks ur motivation is much appreciated and I hope it inspires someone in here to keep trying. I too got my email of success this morning. Been 7mnths now but hopefully not much longer..congrats my friend maybe I'll see u 1 day @ paddy

KOA

Still waiting for my MMI and DMI, any info you guys could help with bith that will give us some insight into what they are expecting/looking for or what questions they ask would be much appreciated. Congrats for making it through everyone

JoDo

Too quiet on here..anybody got any news yet. Or are we all still waiting in this swimming pool lol.

tel1969

Still waiting. Last email i had was on 20th Dec saying i passed the DMI & am now in the talent pool for Paddington & will be contacted when they have further info about vacancies at the depot. I cant wait to get started!

Status
Not open for further replies.