• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR - Paddington to Bath Spa Mon 16th August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuffle

I've been trying to book tickets for this date and am unable to do so, I have tickets for a return journey on the following Sat but am wondering why I am unable to
book for the Monday. Both the preceding and following weeks are open to buy.
I know there are works at Temple Meads and the ongoing issue with the IET sets but am at a loss as to why this one week doesn't have tickets available
Does anyone know the why please ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
I've been trying to book tickets for this date and am unable to do so, I have tickets for a return journey on the following Sat but am wondering why I am unable to
book for the Monday. Both the preceding and following weeks are open to buy.
I know there are works at Temple Meads and the ongoing issue with the IET sets but am at a loss as to why this one week doesn't have tickets available
Does anyone know the why please ?
Evidently (check on Realtimetrains - it shows the normal timetable which will definitely not be in force!) the timetable for that week hasn't been finalised.
The same applies to the preceding weekend, which is no coincidence.

GWR say the timetable will be uploaded six weeks in advance, so they and NR have a couple of days yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.