• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Habrough - Stalybridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

clagmonster

Established Member
Apologies if I am being dense, according to my reading National Routeing Guide, Habrough - Stalybridge is not valid via the route: Habrough - Barnetby - Doncaster - Swinton - Sheffield - Stockport - Manchester Group - Guide Bridge - Stalybridge, despite this being, to my mind at least, the obvious route. Both origin and destination are routeing points. However, booking engines are willing to offer that route. Am I missing something obvious?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Apologies if I am being dense, according to my reading National Routeing Guide, Habrough - Stalybridge is not valid via the route: Habrough - Barnetby - Doncaster - Swinton - Sheffield - Stockport - Manchester Group - Guide Bridge - Stalybridge, despite this being, to my mind at least, the obvious route. Both origin and destination are routeing points.
Agreed.

It should be valid; it's got to be yet another oversight.
However, booking engines are willing to offer that route. Am I missing something obvious?
Which do? Atos WebTIS ones by any chance? They do all sorts of strange things at times.

Attachments

• hab-syb.png
    hab-syb.png
    76 KB · Views: 27

clagmonster

Established Member
It was a Webtis one I checked, so what it has done I don't know. Others correctly decline the route.

Status
Not open for further replies.