• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hagley to Leighton Buzzard with stop at Reading (Mon 22/4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion91

Hi,

Could someone help me with a cost-effective way to go on Monday 22nd April?

Hagley to Reading (arriving by 14.00)
and then onwards from Reading to Leighton Buzzard (leaving Reading about 17.30)
(I'm was planning to do this leg into Paddington, tube to Harrow & Wealdstone and then back out)

Is there a way of putting in multiple journeys into Trainsplit to find the best ticket combination for more than one journey?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
Hi,

Could someone help me with a cost-effective way to go on Monday 22nd April?

Hagley to Reading (arriving by 14.00)
and then onwards from Reading to Leighton Buzzard (leaving Reading about 17.30)
(I'm was planning to do this leg into Paddington, tube to Harrow & Wealdstone and then back out)

Is there a way of putting in multiple journeys into Trainsplit to find the best ticket combination for more than one journey?

If a single journey is to be made via the North Cotswold Line and London, then I don't think there are obvious splits.

Isn't this just best done by buying a super off peak single from Hagley to London Paddington via Worcester for £34.30, breaking the journey at Reading, then a super off peak day single from London Paddington to Leighton Buzzard for £14.50 taking advantage of the engineering work to allow travel from Paddington to Harrow & Wealdstone on the Bakerloo line? Total = £48.80 single.

Something like

Hagley 1112 - Worcester Shrub Hill 1138
Worcester Shrub Hill 1205 - Reading 1355

Reading 1739 - London Paddington 1807
Paddington 1818 - Harrow & Wealdstone 1851
Harrow & Wealdstone 1900 - Leighton Buzzard 1941

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.