• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HAHA, First Problem at 06.37

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeholmes

lol...

ah well.. getting used to it i suppose

"06:37 Trowbridge to Portsmouth Harbour due 08:52
1 April 2006

This train has now departed from Fareham and is now 30 minutes late. This is due to an earlier fault on the train."

Which I think now has a knock on affect to

08:27 Southampton Central to Bristol Temple Meads due 10:24
1 April 2006

This train has now departed from Dean and is now 11 minutes late. This is due to a delay on the previous journey.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

voyagerdude220

Established Member
lol i noticed that as well

My line's got problems of its own though, so the 09:07 ex Preston to Carlisle Voyager has probablly been caped at Preston due to flooding in the Whalley area.. :(

devon_metro

Established Member
What a shambles! Fgw should be ashamed. Today @ Torquay the 1354 fGW service was 32 minutes late. The blue bricks forming the 1417 service were 4 late and the fGW HST left 15 late!! Also the 1515 arrival into Paignton was 8 late.

Jim

Established Member
joeholmes said:
Which I think now has a knock on affect to

08:27 Southampton Central to Bristol Temple Meads due 10:24
1 April 2006

This train has now departed from Dean and is now 11 minutes late. This is due to a delay on the previous journey.

That is correct, it splits from the 0636 at Soton, the crew go back to WSB, & a Fratton Crew take it to PHH

Status
Not open for further replies.