• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Happy days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebo

After 12 months in the talent pool and 18 months after my initial application I have been given a start date with FCC in June as a trainee train driver.I have just passed my medical and may be jumping the gun a bit as obviously I have crb and reference checks yet, but shouldn't be a problem.
I can't stress enough how helpful this forum has been to me with myself being new to the rail industry and my first job application with a Toc, and honestly believe without it I would never of got this far and be very close to realising my dream job!....so thank you to everyone that participates in the forum and gives great advice and tips or even just updating were you are in your assessment stages it has really helped and of course I will carry this on and give as much advice as I can.
Once again thanks and Happy Days!:D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ash39

Established Member
It must be a great feeling. I intend to find out for myself someday! Good luck and let us know how you get on.

kebo

It must be a great feeling. I intend to find out for myself someday! Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Will do ash39 and good luck yourself, its a long process but defo worth the waiting.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Cracking news! Well done.

Thanks SPADTrap its nice to know that people on this forum are genuinely rooting for each other!.

Clip

Established Member
Congratulations and all the best for the future.

kebo

Thanks Clip..hopefully a really good omen as my start day is on my 40th Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.