• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Harsh White Lighting Throughout 350244

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJDesiro

I was travelled on 350244 today and immediately noticed that throughout the train all of the lights seemed to have been replaced by harsh bright cool white lighting, is there a programme to replace all of the lighting currently ongoing with the 350s?

I’ve attached a photo, it’s not brilliant since the train was very busy and I didn’t want to get peoples faces in, but these lights were present down the whole carriage and indeed other carriages seemingly.

Attachments

• IMG_5571.jpeg
    IMG_5571.jpeg
    450.1 KB · Views: 89
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nippy

I hope those lights are not being fitted now. That will make the early morning runs into work annoying. I just don’t understand this obsession with overly bright lights.

AJDesiro

LEDs maybe?
Presumably so, just wish they went for the 390 system that adapts to the outside environment.

I hope those lights are not being fitted now. That will make the early morning runs into work annoying. I just don’t understand this obsession with overly bright lights.
Me neither, they reminded me of a northern 150, I still have a migraine from going on this unit earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.